Friday, February 24, 2012

Balloon

Dear reader... I've been in limbo... between studying for the certification and losing myself in time... and a bit too much worried about too many things. Among them, the left side "balloon" that is growing in my pelvic cavity, feeling itchy and today... with a rash. I'm hoping it is only an allergy and not the feared IBC.

I just ate like an ape... hopefully my digestion will flow. I know, who cares, right? but when you get to a certain age, these types of things become more important than life/career experiences. Being able to taste food as it is, to breath deeply and freely, having all the routine physiological routines flowing normally... etc.

Anyway... I'll stop the nonsense today and I'm off to join the Pharaoh. Friday. Too many Fridays without him (yes... work is to blame).



No comments:

Post a Comment