Saturday, February 25, 2012

C.A.

I wish there was a group such as the AA but for chocoholics. Yes, my name is Nefer, and I am a Chocoholic.

My love affair with chocolate began in my childhood. The problem with it is that I cannot limit the amount of chocolate intake. If I buy, lets say... a bar that contains 3 servings... I cannot help it. I eat it all at the moment. I do not just enjoy a little piece and save it for later. I feel the need of gulping it like a caveman munching on its prey.

Not only it causes me anxiety and tiredness... but all the effects that I describe in "El azucar mata". Sugar, the slow and sweet killer that causes all sorts of problems. Anyway. I had to come over here and confess my crimes. I ate a full bar of Hazelnut milk chocolate... a total of 15g per portion, times 3... 45g sugar!!!!!...

I hope tomorrow I don't feel cranky and bitchy. But with this crazy weather (yeah, put the blame on something!), the snow makes one crave not only for delicious chocolate, but for mmmhhh another yet one of my guilty pleasures... coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment