Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just Dance!



So, I go to this lovely dance class... while waiting, I was studying for that certification. Usually a group of friends gather at the front, and when we are early, we save spots for the rest.

A lady came and asked who was next to me. I told her I was saving the spot for somebody else. This annoying lady, came with her awful voice to burst that "you are not supposed to save spots, you are not supposed to do that!".

Ha!!! not only did she knocked down my bottled water, she placed her mat on that spot. The people around just stared in disbelief. It is funny, at the moment, I only told another girl "OK, show me where it says that I'm not supposed to do that".

After the fact, it happens... a number of ideal responses come to mind. The best one popped in my head while I was trying to sleep. I should have told her: "I was saving the spot for you, but since I'm not supposed to, you can't take this place, sorry".

Anyway, useless now.

I do love my dance class though!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment