Friday, February 17, 2012

Missed you dude

Fortunately the cold weather is slowly starting to give up.

I haven't studied in three days. I just don't have the energy or the drive. I seem to have a new lower back issue going on, probably longer than five days now. I don't think it is the dancing though. It could be either three options:

  • Endo is back and giving me a hard time
  • My spine is complaining
  • A herniated disk is calling up for attention

I have no clue, but I am at the stage of "watch & wait" as the chiropractor advised.

Yesterday, it was one more year of this soul in this Earth. I no longer feel the same about my birthday ever since  I experienced my mom's illness, and her unfortunate death. Things appeared to have taken a different perspective. Or may I say, my perceptions about small things and life itself have dramatically changed.

The only thing that has not changed at all is my attachment to the idea of "you will always be there". I missed your birthday message this year, and it really left a gap in my day. I hope everything is going well for you and that you were just busy running your life... that you are in good health, and that nothing wrong happened. I miss our chats.

Anyway. I will try a different position, since my behind hurts. (On my knees posting this, since I am experiencing some tingling sensations along my lower back and left leg). I hope this goes away soon, so that I can go back to dancing without regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment